GRANVALLEY CO. LTD. (GRANVALLEY) is engaged in its business activities to contribute to society as a trusted business and information systems consulting firm.
- We handle personal information only for the specified purpose. We take particular care and appropriate measures to prevent personal information from being handled beyond the scope necessary for achieving the specified purpose.
- We do not disclose the provided personal information to a third party without the individual’s consent or a legitimate reason.
- We observe the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant regulations and laws.
- We endeavor to prevent unauthorized access to and leakage, loss, and damage of personal information and continuously improve information security, while keeping personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- We respond quickly and in good faith to inquiries and disclosure requests regarding personal information.
- We appoint a Chief Privacy Officer to take charge of personal information handling, establish a system for appropriate control of personal information, and inform directors and employees about our regulations to strive for compliance.
- We implement and maintain the personal information protection management system in a responsible manner, and endeavor to continuously improve it.
2. Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information collected by GRANVALLEY is handled for the following purposes.
|Information Type||Purpose of Use|
|Personal information on directors and employees of client and other companies (*)||
|Information about the engineers that are provided by our partners||
|Personal information regarding job applicants (*)||
|Personal information of those who contact us from other sources (such as our home page, seminars and events) (*)||
|Employee information (*)||
The personal information marked with (*) is subject to disclosure, and can be requested to us for disclosure, notification of the purpose of use, correction, addition or deletion, erasure, suspension of use or provision to a third party.
The personal information entrusted to us by other companies is used within the scope of the contract with the entrustor.
Chief Privacy Officer
Our president and CEO is responsible for the protection of personal information held by us.
TEL: +81 (0) 3-3230-1133
We respond to 1) requests for disclosure, 2) requests for notification of the purpose of use, 3) requests for correction, 4) requests for addition or deletion, 5) requests for erasure, 6) requests for suspension of use or provision to a third party of personal information held by us.
3. Inquiries on Personal Information
We deal with inquiries and complaints regarding the personal information held by us promptly and in a responsible manner. The point of contact is as follows:
GRANVALLEY CO. LTD. Personal Information Consulting Service
4. Important Changes and Announcement
Important changes and announcements on personal information protection are posted on the “Information” page of our website as necessary.
Enacted on October 1, 2006
Revised on October 30, 2019
GRANVALLEY CO. LTD.
President & CEO Yasuhiro Otani